- Topic 1:
Extension of the existing PRAGMA Cloud Testbed site
- Setting up a node (with or without ENT) and registering the node to the PRAGMA Cloud Scheduler. Possibly start a virtual cluster via cloud scheduler.
- Topic 2:
Applications that add more visibility and analytical ability to PRAGMA Cloud Testbed services
- An API for querying the Cloud Scheduler database for registered sites and new real-time visualizations of the results for PRAGMA Testbed sites.
- New visualization that monitors current bookings (running virtual clusters), on what sites, and what is remaining site availability. Possibly name of a virtual cluster.
- Topic 3:
Applications that search, query, discover or generally mine biodiversity data through Lifemapper APIs
- New visualizations to summarize the contents of a Lifemapper datastore (archive) by species and time. The visualization will display the contents (species) and computation status (initialized, computed, error) of species archive. The search API allows aggregations and statistics to be searched and retrieved efficiently, which could be displayed in graphs, trees, maps, videos or any other visual method.
- New visualizations to provide related information to decide if new compute nodes are needed to calculate jobs for a Lifemapper Server instance. This visualization will query the archive to determine the speed of species additions, and job creation, in relationship to the speed of job computations. The search API allows aggregations and statistics to be computed efficiently, which could be displayed in graphs, trees, maps, videos or any other visual method.
- Topic 1 Team 1, Thammasat University Dept. of Computer Science
- Mr. Noppharut Phisutcharungchai
- Mr. Wisit Tipcheun
- Mr. Thanavith Thanataweeroj
- Mr. Taweesil Wongratchatapokai
- Topic 1 Team 2, Kasetsart University Dept. of Computer Engineering
- Mr. Padungkiet Tamasee
- Mr. Wassapon Watanakeesuntorn
- Mr. Kundjanasith Thonglek
- Mr. Benjapol Worakan
- Topic 2 Team 3, Thammasat University Dept. of Computer Science
- Mr. Pichatorn Bamrongsri
- Mr. Prapansak Kaewlamul
- Ms. Nannapas Banluesombatkul
- Topic 3 Team 4, Thammasat University Dept. of Computer Science
- Mr. Radchanavee Yamprasonk
- Ms. Thanunya Jomtarak
- Ms. Supamas Dechphermsuk
- Ms. Lalita Kornchudetch
- Task 1 Team 1: Best troubleshooters
- Task 1 Team 2: Best understanding of their topic and time management (Demo on September 9)
- Task 2 Team 3: Most creative application and deployment ready for PRAGMA testbed (Demo on September 9)
- Task 3 Team 4: Best understanding of domain science application needs (biggest hurdle jumpers)