All PRAGMA 37 attendees are welcome to submit posters (and associated abstracts) to the PRAGMA 37 Poster Session, especially students. The poster session offers the opportunity for presenters to share their work through a quick introduction to the entire conference audience, followed by one-on-one discussions next to the poster.
- Submission deadline: August 9th, 2019.
- Author notification: August 16th, 2019.
- File submission for free poster printing: September 3rd, 2019
All PRAGMA 37 attendees, especially students, are welcome to submit the completed Word template through EasyChair. Please select the Poster track.
Authors are expected to both present their poster during poster sessions and to give a one minute introductory lightning talk. As such, an acceptable submission must include a PDF of the poster text abstract and will form the basis for your lightning talk.
The submission should cover the following information:
- Poster Title
- Names and institutions
- Student author (Y/N)
- A brief abstract (less than or equal to 450 words)
We strongly recommend all submissions use the word template here.
All posters must use the A1 format (594 x 841 mm/23.4 x 33.1 in).
All submissions will be reviewed by PRAGMA Students Steering Committee and decisions will be made available via email.
Authors are expected to respond to review comments and, if necessary, resubmit their updated poster and abstract.
All accepted posters will also need to prepare a 1 min lightning talk (one slide) of their work to be presented during the conference.
We are arranging to have accepted posters printed in San Diego and available at
Please note the following
- Digital file MUST be received by 3rd September 2019 to ensure printing. If you miss this deadline you may still participate, however you are responsible for printing and transporting your poster.
- Files must be in PDF format
- A1 poster size (594 x 841 mm/23.4 x 33.1 in)
- Minimum 150dpi for images
- Embed all fonts and images (specify Press Quality or High Quality when converting to PDF)
- Authors are responsible for poster setup and removal
If you have any questions, please contact our Poster and Student Presentations Chair: Wassapon “Boom” Watanakeesuntorn, email@example.com
After the workshop, all poster authors will be invited to submit a paper, about four pages maximum length, related to your demo presentation. The papers will be collected and published on line as the first PRAGMA proceeding and will be available at the end of the year 2019. The proceeding will give broader audiences an understanding of how you through PRAGMA are advancing science through your works, and for some, it provides a proof for your sponsor that your presentation is published in a proceeding.