On behalf of the PRAGMA 35 Program Committee, we are soliciting demos for the PRAGMA 35 workshop. The demo session offers opportunities to showcase applications/test-bed developed under PRAGMA for the potential broader use by the community. All PRAGMA 35 attendees are encouraged to submit abstracts to the demo sessions.
The bstract should be less than 450 words and include the following information:
- Title of the demo
- Names and institutions
- A brief abstract describing the demo
- Requirements for the demo (e.g. time, network, etc.)
We strongly recommend all submissions use the Word template
All accepted demo submissions will be presented during the workshop. Each demo will be 15mins with 5min for questions. In order to better document the workshop activities, all presentations will be collected for uploading to the website.
Registration for the main PRAGMA 35 event is required prior to Demo Request submission. If you haven’‘t registered to PRAGMA 35 workshop yet, please do so at the Registration page.
All PRAGMA35 attendees are welcome to submit the completed Word template
- Submission deadline: Sep. 7th, 2018
- Author notification: Sep. 14th, 2018
- Workshop Registration deadline:*Sep. 10th, 2018
If you have any questions regarding the demo abstract submission, please contact our demo chairs:
- Kohei Ichikawa, ichikawa (at) is (dot) naist (dot) jp
- Yoshiyuki Kido, kido (at) cmc (dot) osaka-u (dot) ac (dot) jp