The registration deadline is now extended!
Please register by March 14th, 2017 (by the end of your day in your time zone): https://goo.gl/yiSVrh
Before you fill out the registration online, you will need:
- A profile picture ready for upload (for CENTRA 2 and SUNTOWNS e-program book if you are attending those meetings)
Overview of the week of April 10~15 co-located opportunities:
- April 10-11: CENTRA 2 All-Hands Meeting, Hilton UF
- April 12: SUNTOWNS (Smart UNiversity TOWNS) Workshop, Hilton UF
- April 12: pre-PRAGMA 32 Lake Modeling Workshop, 335 Benton Hall, UF Campus
- April 13-14: PRAGMA 32 Workshop Workshop, Hilton UF
- April 15: (optional) cultural learning day (St. Augustine)
You are also invited to participate in CENTRA Smart Cities Student Hackathon:
- April 1-2: CENTRA Smart Cities Student Hackathon. Please sign up by March 22, 2017!